Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Songs of a Lukewarm Church

I found this list online ( http://www.wayofthemaster.com/songofthelukewarm.shtml ) and found it both humorous and convicting.

12. It Is My Secret What God Can Do

11. Fill My Spoon, Lord

10. Oh, How I Like Jesus

9. He’s Quite a Bit to Me

8. Where He Leads Me, I Will Consider Following

7. What An Acquaintance We Have in Jesus

6. Take My Life and Let Me Be

5. Sit Up, Sit Up For Jesus

4. I’m Fairly Certain My Redeemer Lives

3. I Surrender Some

2. Pillow of Ages, Fluffed for Me

1. Blest Be the Tie That Doesn’t Cramp My Style

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

13) I've got a mansion in the Posh part of town.

14) What a buddy we have in Jesus

15) Just as I want to be

16) When we all get to the party

17) I've got a toy, toy, toy, toy, in my garage.

18) The churches one tradition

19) O Victory in self help

20)I have decided to go to a pot luck

21) Christ the lord is in my way

22)Joyful, Joyful we adore me.